Just to let you know

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I like your positive attitude...I am just looking forward to watching the game.

2. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Does anyone know how the Chragers specials teams are? I know they're putting their rookie back at kick returner.

3. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

I'll tell you how.

We're gonna take LT out of the game with our capable run stopping D.

That leaves the (yet) untested Rivers, A. Gates and a couple of sub-par recievers against our pass D. If Rivers has a bad day that could work too..

Our offense is going to have a tough time against a pretty skillfull Charger D though.

But my overall assessment is that we can win this ball game.

Now am I an optimist? Hell yeah I am - I always have been and always will be!

Titans 21
    Chargers 17

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I want what RyansTitans is smoking.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I hate that I'm gonna miss it today...gotta go to work when the game starts. :cuss:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

some fan you are. you should quit that job. at least you would if you were a real fan avvie.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

jk/avvie buddy... seriously, you guys are a bunch of kool aid drinking drunks. You could almost bet even money we won't even score at all. You guys have been on this forum too long dreaming and yearning for a different reality... sure, I hope we win. I'm going to watch the game. You guys sound REALLY hopeful. Maybe you should call someone out to your house and get checked for carbon monoxide. I hear that stuff is really dangerous.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol everyone u will see. Here ill even say this.. We will win by 10 or more points. :)

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I might have to. There are too many friggin rayduh fans on this island :irked:

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that was a great moment in Titans history
    I wish I could find a pic of that
    you know something's wrong when your QB has to take clock-management tips from the sideline mascot ... thank you Kerry Collins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar