Just think in two weeks Pacman might be allowed to return to practice.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

The idea is that if he feels bad for Urbanski, he must have something on his conscience. Same lawyer that kept Lewis out of prison.

2. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

Psychop, you have won this debate. Those of us with sense that have read this thread can see that. Alex, give it a rest man. The Pac haters really can't even back you on most of those points.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

davis isnt nearly the returner pac is......almost no comparision

one thing i do miss is our amazing return game....he was just too good

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

When Pacman was drafted, I was surprised. But I wasn't against it, I enjoyed watching his abilities on the field, and his attitude was fine with me, never really bothered me.

What does bother me, is disrespect for human life. What else bothers me is when someone doesn't take his NFL career, or team, seriously. A lot of people respond that Pacman can do what he wants, but when he consistently got into issues with the Police and constantly was in those "wrong place, wrong time" scenarios, it showed a lack of respect to the Titans, and a lack of desire to win a championship, imo.

It's hard for me to be a fan of someone like that, regardless of athletic ability. (even though i still contend that Pac is overrated as a corner; potential-sure, proven-no)

5. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

All valid points Alex.

I am willing to give this guy another chance and so is the Comish, because if you think about it he may not get another chance again in this league. Our D will be almost complete when we get him back. I just dont know how our Jeff and Jim will shuffle around players to fit him in. Will they really bench Harper for Pac? and make our corners Finn and Pac? or will they bench Finn?

Hopefully it will be Finn and Pac at corner and Griffin and Hope at Safety.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If Pacman comes back, no way they allow him to start barring an injury to Harper or Finnegan.

They may let him catch punts at some point but I don't think that would happen until he was in practice for a couple of weeks and shook off some rust.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

If they even allow him to dress and practice, I would be very nervous if I was Harper. I think Finnegan has his side locked up nicely.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

A rusty Pacman > A 100% Harper. Heck, a one-legged pacman would be better than harper.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Even if he's been working out, he hasn't been with the team for 9 months. That alone should take him a few weeks to get back into the starting rotation. If I'm the titans, he doesn't even dress the first week back, then sits for two, then returns punts or kickoffs for two, then can get back in as corner in week 17, just so he has some experience before the playoffs.

If they let him come back, he needs to earn the rest of the team's trust and respect back.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

couldn't agree more:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar