Just sign Steve

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Billy went to Mississippi State?

That explains a lot ....

When Bear Bryant passed away, the doctors told Mrs. Bryant to get as far away from football as possible.

She then moved to Starkville.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Really?? You're only cousins?? I could've swore you were fraternal twins. :winker:

3. arenateam

arenateam Guest

we need steve to groom vince...

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Chow will take care of that just fine...Chandler didn't groom Steve, and he developed just fine. Norm Chow is known for making QBs. He made Steve Young, Jim McMahon, the Detmers, and even Phillip Rivers. He also had a hand in a guy by the name of Carson Palmer, whom you may have heard of...

I caveat this by saying that I LOVE the storyline, and I WANT Steve to stick around for the perfect symmetry of it all, but it will be just fine if he's not here and VY has to learn from Billy Volek for a year or two. Just fine...

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm wondering a little. You gotta give Billy some credit for having some kind of patience....that poor guy has to wake up every day thinking "Is Steve playing? Is Steve staying? Is he playing? Is he staying? Tictoctictoctictoctictoc...."

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Billy is really the one leaking all the negative news to the press. He also suggested to Floyd to lock McNair out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar