Just read this .... Fire everybody

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would throw a challenge flag......

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Or better yet, throw Grays headset at the refs... not like hes using it anyway.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Well this is embarrassing

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wow...

that's all I got just wow

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

New low in coaching. Wonder if the Nashville media will notice? I emailed climer yesterday about this, don't hold your breath.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yeah, maybe not the best going with a second year guy as captain. I have to think a vet would have been more on the ball there.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This is incompetence on a lot of levels. All of the defensive coaching staff share the blame along with Munch. It's McCarthy's job to count the players on the field and call a timeout. He has to accept the role of captain and do a better job. Griffin is deep enough in that formation to see everyone easiest and did nothing.

Inexcusable.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Really wish you wouldn't have posted this now my day is ruined because all I can think about is punching gray and munch in the throat. These two are as incompetent as a box of retarded squirrels. Fire everyone and start over this staff is a f**king joke!!!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Speaks volumes. Heads need to roll. Players are fed up with the staff as are the fans. We are an absolute joke, we cannot stop teams with eleven players little lone 10!

How does gray have a job?

Sad because there is some talent here but on offense they are on the side line and on defense they are out of position

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar