Just opinions, on Titans!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigVictorY101, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Carpy, didn't you read the thread title! Only opinions, you can't bring facts into the discussion!

2. DJB

DJB Starter

I do think the Titans are a better team now than the same time last year. The only difficult player loss to replace is Travis Henry. And even with Pacman missing significant time I still think the D-backfield is better

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Sorry - my mistake.

:bonk2:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what has America done to you. :grrhee:

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

superbowl contenders

:sarcasm:

o wait thats New England

6. Nine

Nine Starter

Okay....

I printed out your prediction, and took it to the bank....

...and all they gave me was a funny look.

Well, except for the security guard. He saw me handing the teller a piece of paper, and lemme tell ya.....there wasn't a dang thing funny about the look he gave me.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Bank of America???

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Commonwealth.

9. 5th 3rd bank hahaha, that a stupid name for a bank or anything for that matter

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It's looking bad. We let a productive running back stomp off to a running back's dream. His replacement is a chunky, pouty man who doesn't spend a lot of time working out. A running back needs to RUN!

Part of Vince's success was Travis Henry. Who will Vince have to open things up for him on offense now? Lendale White?

Our answer for WR is Keyshawn Johnson? Keyshawn quit being a threat when he went on a, uh, respite from Tampa Bay.

At least defense is looking pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar