Just opinions, on Titans!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigVictorY101, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. So I know I only hope that the Titans go to the playoffs, and even farther but I was reading on Titansonline that the recieving core is maturing up to par and are actually doing better than were subjected to at this point and are developing into a good core of recievers from what the recieving coach has issued in a statement. I am into what the coaches say, now if he said there was a minor setback than I would be a little worried, but you know yhey are optimised about where we are going. And as far as runningbacks go I honestly believe in my mind and in my bones that Chris Henry will land the starting position. Well Lendale will be a short yard runner like the Bus was but that's what I believe and I'm sticking to it. Oh and another thing we will sign for Keyshawn Johnson before camp starts, I bet Bud Adams says to get him instead of waiting for someone else to be let go, and someone else offer more and in the end we lose out on a vetern reciever. And last but not least Troupe, and Scaife will have a breakout year, that's what I feel and if you have any input or argument leave responses. But no wars please!:gag: :grrhee:

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It seems every year at this time we read nothing but optimistic stories about the upcoming Titans season, from how the Coaches strive to improve, on how certain players are motivated to prove themselves in the upcoming season, etc etc etc.

I EXPECT Playoffs this year. I don't care how they do it, but I don't want any excuses. They damn well better find a way to get in, with what they've got, after they raised ticket prices this off season. They are way under the salary cap for the first time in years, AND THEY RAISE TICKET PRICES?!
    They better produce a playoff team, or we all should be asking questions.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I just want to make the playoffs.

4. well with vince... anything is possible

u really never can tell what is going on with the players from what the coaches are saying, because they always keep it positive

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hoffa, I like your high expectations. I hope we can live up to them, I wish we were seeing more to help us believe.

6. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

If Vince Young stays healthy, we will be in the playoffs

7. Amen

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

first of all....titansonline = bias source. any team website is so

every year they say that kinda stuff.....about any position really...always like hypin it up. but its cool...i kinda like it though....didnt say nything about me not bein bias either.

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

We will make the playoffs!!!!!!

By some unlucky cahnce we don't, we'll be the ones down the stretch everyone will not want to face b/c we'll be screwing up their chances, and placement in the playoff's.

Take that to the Bank!!!

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Vince or no Vince, if our Run Defense does not improve, we will not be in the playoffs. We aren't good enough to carry that sort of liability yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar