Just got in town...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bulluck4dMVP, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Well that 10 hour drive to nashville from home is always fun, anyways im at the hotel now. Is there anything going on tonight or does anyone want to meet up and get some dinner maybe, i was thinking maybe Monell's on 6th ave or Spaghetti House on Commerce, any other suggestions?!? Might go over to opry mills mall also, haven't been there in a while....

I've wanted to go over to BSP and look around, but i've never gotten the chance too the 5 or 6 times i've traveled down here, do they give tours of the facility or anything by any chance?

Tomorrow night i'll probably go watch the OSU and Texas game at EG's Sports Grille on 4th ave, so ill be there probably to watch the game if anyone wants to join...

And what about tailgating on Sunday Morning??? It would be cool to join some fellow posters tailgating! :brow:

-Steve

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Monell's is good; I hope you mean Demos' on Commerce Street -- the Spaghetti Factory on 2nd isn't much, although tourists seems to keep it in business.

There are no BSP tours that I'm aware of, but you can drive by and see the practice field.

If you haven't been here lately, the sports bar isn't called Eddie's any more, but it's still at the Hilton.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wanna get me a Vince Young jersey?

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

haha sure, why not danny...

but yeah sunshine, i went to Demos' over on commerce tonight, very good steak, liked it a lot. Thanks for the other info though too.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

give me one good reason:brow:

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

lol i'll see what i can do danny....

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There a brand new Dirk jersey in it for ya :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar