Just for DCTitan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

holy crap, he made those picks with a CAST on his wrist, that makes them even more amazing.

wow, that sounds exactly like what ive been saying all along...

great find gunny, i hope we can all see the true talent hidden in this guy....

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Lamont should go purchase some instincts on isle 28 @ wally world.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

seems like they were on sale this offseason....

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

i wouldn't mind seeing us trade roby or williams. i really think we should've brought in corey dillon... that guy wasn't that bad last year and he actually only wanted to go to philly or here. nowhere else. man. i would've done a lot of things differently... i would've brought in Al Wilson [only for an initial physical. and go from there]. kept Griffin at his rightful place instead of discouraging the newly signed players. let's hope we can use this luck to our advantage if we ever shop him this year... man. i want lamont out.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

after what roydell showed us last game, if he can be anywhere near as good as that, day in and day out, hes a top reciever in this league any team.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm leaning Williams over Roby, but I'm not counting Roby out yet. We don't have many with his speed, but from the one return I saw, Griffin might do as well or better than Roby did on KO returns. Need to see more.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, that writer wasn't paying attention. Says we need to improve our run D, but are still allowing 80 yards rushing per game, and mentioned that we gave up 94 to the bills. Made it sound like the run D wasn't looking any better. If he'd looked, 80.7 yards rushing per game is what we've allowed, and it's 8th in the NFL. I'd call that an improvement, and a reason why we don't need simon.

I don't think you should use preseason game stats for anything, since there are so many different people playing, but if you're going to use them, use them correctly.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea, our run d looks solid so far, might not mean anything, but Marshawn Lynch with 9 carries for 9 yards, it sure does look good on paper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar