just curious about vinces salary cap?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goawayschwartz, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goawayschwartz

goawayschwartz Camp Fodder

how much is his anual sallary? just wonderin' and wanted to see how well this amazing rookie is getting payed.

2. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

60 gabillion infinity dollars per day

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I do know he made 1.4m bonus for being ROY, and he hit an escalation clause reported at a few million for passing for over 1600 yards and handling 35% of the snaps.

On the NFLPA's site, they list his base salary this year at 275k. I find that hard to believe???

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

This is a different question than the one in the title of your thread. Please understand that "salary" and "salary cap" are two separate animals. Which one is your question?

Those numbers are all last year's (2006). The performance bonus was $4.1M and he also received a 2.7M roster bonus, in addition to his signing bonus.

This year's cap number will include an 840k base and 12.3M option bonus, plus his proration (I don't have that number handy).

In all, his contract calls for $25.7M guaranteed and could reach 58M if he attains all of his bonuses. It's for five years with an option for a sixth.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha.. yeah

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Sounds about right. Alex Rodriguez makes a little bit more than that.:greedy:

7. Nostranut

Nostranut Guest

Use spell check..it has paid dividends for me on an annual basis..

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Vince and Demeco are at the Laker/Rocket game tonight, getting some air time.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Can we please trade Sirmon for Demeco? Casserly might do it.

10. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Casserly might if he was still in Houston and if Sirmon wasn't an UFA. On second thought, even Casserly probably wouldn't do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar