Just call me...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Amazing Gunndini.

- Quote from Mugwump, during the first week of the playoffs.

and the Amazing Gunndini's reply - you'll find out next week.

- My comment on the 'The player all coaches dream of having' thread.

And a week or 2 later Peyton blames the O-Line.

and finally

- My comment in the thread by CT - Redskins, Jags, Pats, Giants, Bengals Fans about the Colts joining them on the couch.

There you have it folks, the Great Gunndini has predicted it all.

[​IMG]

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

All hail!!

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Couple that with your amazing prognostication about Reynaldo...would you mind picking my lotto numbers for me this month? LOL!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

Ms. Cleo can predict your numbers for the Iraqi National Lottery!!!

21 - 18 - 14 - 2 - 43 - 36

and the money ball is 10

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Unfortunately, the prize is in dinars...so it comes out to $5 american (after taxes):lol:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You have to pay taxes on overseas lottery winnings while in the service?
    What a gypt!
    [​IMG]

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Actually, yeah. Only our base pay + allotments (hazard, etc) are tax free. Anything else, like interest on investments or lottery winnings DOES get taxed. But I'll take it. It's amazing what your paycheck looks like with the state and federal taxes still in there...

Just the same, I'll be glad to get home and be able to spend it (perhaps on a #21 jersey???). There's some guys and gals that won't be able to.

The best thing is Armed Forces Network replays the good games. I watched the Rose Bowl (or at least parts, work-dependent) 3 times. So I'll get to enjoy the Steelers win over and over (and over)

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Do i get points for predicting the Panthers run 2-3 months ago?

9. Mrs. Bipolar

Mrs. Bipolar Football Widow

I was very happy to see this prediction come true. We were pretty much screaming the entire fourth quarter. Bipolar was shouting some things I would rather not expose humanity to. But the Steelers managed to keep their hold on the lead and win. Now Peyton gets to deal with more "Why can't Manning Pull it off?" questions. I almost feel bad for him (almost). My second favorite part was shaving Bipolar's head!!!!

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Too Funny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar