Just because. Solar System to scale..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Pretty cool

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That is the greatest post that has ever been made in this Lounge forum. I commend you, Sir!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Did this kind of thing in the 3rd grade using the entire length of the schools property, always wondered how close that was to scale, we apparently were 6 1/2 miles short according to these guys lol

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Greatest reply ever!

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't remember anything about third grade except the day the teacher's boobs spilled out in front of everyone. Big, glorious, dangerous boobs. She's probably 65 now. :-(

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My 3rd grade teacher might have been a man, we're still not sure..

Man did I hate that teacher...

I also recall 2 other science assignments. We hatched 5 ducklings that no one could keep track of, and we build electrically wired houses out of wine boxes...

Also specifically remember a kid named Alvin Ore. He used to steal everyone's stuff from their cubbies...

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm treading risky ground here, but there are some.pundits who like to bash NASA for some sort of imaginary "agenda". If you're one who follows that sort of thing, ask yourself if that pundit is smart enough to fire a bullet at a moving Kuiper Belt object and miss it by only 72 seconds ten years later.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Same folks that think jet liners load up on "secret chems" at the airport to spread across the sky to poison the world's population, ie chemtrails.
    How brain impaired must one be to think that impossibly complicated and logistically insane coverup exists..

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I really want that one to be true though

[​IMG]
    This guy for Dictator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar