Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Just another fan looking for quality conversation

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by DrkTitan, Apr 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. DrkTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $35
    Whats up everybody, the threads title explains itself. I'm just looking for some quality Titans fans to converse with.

I've been on video game forums sense I was about fifteen so I'm not new to the forum world. I've got a good understanding of what you guys want and what to expect. So I can promise you won't have any problems out of me.

Quick history about me: I was born in Chattanooga but I've lived in Memphis sense I was six. I wasn't a big sports fan when I was little but when I was 9, which was the year before the Titans went to the super bowl, my mom bought me an Eddie George jersey. I didn't know who he was but I loved the jersey and I wore it a lot. After a while I figured if I'm going to wear this guys name on my back I might as well know more about him so I started watching the games. Even though they lost the super bowl it was love at first sight.

What brings me to this site: When I was in high school my best friend was a big cowboys fan so I always used to talk football with him. We had enough respect from each other to not but heads about our teams. A year or so after high school we parted ways but I began working with some guys who were football fans, one was a steelers fan and the other was a colts fan. Needless to say some of my conversations with them weren't that fun. But they were well educated in the game so I still had a respect for them, as they did for me. But after a while they moved on and now I'm just trying to find some new guys to talk football with.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Welcome to the forum.

Your life is better having that Steelers and Colts fan out of your life. ;)
  2. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,448
    Welcome

You won't find a better Titans fan site.
    titantrusince82 and JCBRAVE high five this.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    I will be your best friend if you send me some BBQ from the Commissary.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    Welcome to the best place online to talk Tennessee Titans football.
    titantrusince82 high fives this.
  5. DrkTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $35
    Thanks for the welcome. I only got one question. How do I get my avatar to work? I've been trying different pics and different sizes for two days and I've yet to get some results.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I'm the best poster, so just listen to everything I say and we won't have any problems.

But in all seriousness, welcome dude. How you got your fan card is eerily similiar to my story.
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    Youre the best what now?
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Sure, you have 15,000+ more posts... but, quality of quantity bud.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    What about my record setting high-fives? I dont give myself those you know....