Just a Thought for the future......for the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I am not jumping the gun or giving up on the team but I was talking to a friend today at work and we were discussing this questions see what you Titan fans think. Jeff Fisher and Reese's Contracts are up if someone jumps to get Jeff and offers him a bunch of money and if Reese were to leave who could you guys see filling in those jobs.

Who could you see as a head coach of the Titans other than Jeff Fisher my only real thought was that of former Def Coord. Gregg Williams but other than that I am not really sure and as far as GMS im not sure. So you guys on the board who could you see being the new head coach and GM.

Again im not giving up on the team I love the Titans I have has PSLS the moment they went on sale and I will be there forever. Just a curious question.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

as much as i like gregg williams, i could see them getting someone with more of an offensive background to help vince young develope.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Mike Singeltary

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Adams owns Fishers option for 2007

Reese is gone and Fisher is HC/GM going into 2007 after signing an extension till 2011

so says I

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Singeltary would be my first choice

Just throwing out a few thoughts........
    I think there's an "unofficial understanding" that Gregg Williams will take over from Gibbs when he's ready to leave DC

Ken Whisenhunt would be great if they want to go more toward offensive

Be nice to get an offensive coordinatoe that is focused on the Oline like Russ Grimm

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

In the state that this franchise is in, right now, I'm not sure that there would be a large number of elite candidates lining up for this job.

Which is why I've said before (and I'll say again) this team has one of the most respected Head Coaches in the NFL. And, for that reason you treat him with respect he deserves.

What this team needs is not a new Head Coach. It may need a infusion of talent.

But, certainly not a Head Coach.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Steve Spurrier :ha:

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

:rotfl: :rotfl:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

talk about 69000 people just waiting to BOO!

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Can we have Glanville back in some capacity.Maybe as a spokesman for T Rac,that guy was hilarious.:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar