Just a note before you hate on the FO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

In the meantime, HOPE will reward nicely.

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Don't like the pick, didn't want to go QB from the get go. I wanted to see the OL fixed and let Mett use his good arm without getting crushed within 2.5 seconds. I wanted Williams at #2, that front 7 could have been great. Then if you still need a qb, you get one next year and hope for a better class.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. MrCampbell34

MrCampbell34 Starter

Titans are currently a boat taking on water, with holes everywhere. Only this front office would choose to bring a new captain onboard rather than fix the dang holes. Mariota will be going down with this ship, which is too bad because he seems like a great guy. Hopefully we'll get a new rudder (FO) next year after we suck again, despite one of the easiest schedules ever.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

6. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

This is true for me. I personally didn't want Mariota and would have trade the pick away, but as you said a new QB is something hard to not get excited about. I'm waiting until about the middle of the season to form a definitive opinion lmao.

Other than that what can I say?!? I'll be rooting for Titans even when they suck. It's sad but I've come to accept the truth! lol

7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Mariota/Winston is a better prospect then anyone in the last 2 years. Theres not gonna be another Andrew Luck and if there is we probably won't be drafting there anyways.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

People said the same about Marino, Elway, Montana and Brady, Manning did fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar