Just a hunch.. backup QB

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PitBull, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

would not be smart to spend a high draft pick (and that's what we would have to spend) on a QB we hope never sees the field.

2. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Veteran spares make good backups, not young guys. Unless they are being groomed to play or as trade bait, young backups are a waste of resources.

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

We already have a player that can "mimick" VY in practices etc....Kent Smith

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I said this earlier, draft him and make him a running back.

5. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

hmm he played RB in the past, but I don't know if such an unexperienced RB would be worth the coin he would be asking for.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Why? They ask QB's that are going to be great NFL QB's to change positions all the time. Last year the QB from Penn State changed to RB I believe. Bennett was a WR, we had Randall at S/LB.

I honestly don't think this is that bad of an idea.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

think we can change Young to a RB and draft a QB :grrhee:

8. :moon2:

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

What we really need is a quarterback that can play wide receiver well enough to be our permanent 1, 2, or 3. We could do some sick stuff with two quarterbacks on the field that can play other positions.

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

On second thought, I'm sure my janitor could play slot receiver for us.. I'm sure Troy can. Welcome aboard !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar