Jurrell Casey - "As long as I stay healthy, aint nobody out there that can stop me"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 3, 2013.

1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I love the sounds of this coming from Casey. I expect him to be beastly this year. We need someone on our DLine to really step up and dominate.

If CJ says something like this it's a "me first attitude, self centered not focused on the team". CJs production compared to Casey and Pollard isn't even comparable. Just food for thought.
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

This guy is very good. I'm a fan. Imagine he has someone even half way decent next to him this year (lol at Marks).. For the record, I especially have faith in Martin. The jury is out on Lee Hill.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Casey just said he's shooting for 18+ sacks this year
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Starter

If he lays out Phillip Rivers and Andrew Luck this season, hes hall of fame in my book!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

He's never seemed like a pass rushing dude.. more like a run stuffer. But hey, I'm desperate to see another player like Haynesworth from 2006-2008, so why not!
  6. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

I like that he is setting a goal ... but there is no way in hell
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

He's been hurt, at least thats what he says kept him from getting more sacks.

He moves well for a 300 pounder, and he gets the push at the LOS so I can see double digit sacks this year.
  8. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

I'm a big fan of Casey's as well.Hopefully with the addition of Gregg Williams helping run the defense and getting heavy hitters like Bernard Pollard we are starting to get the pieces we need to put together a punishing defense.
  9. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Casey is the real deal. This guy is the reason our defense is going to be good this year. He's got me pumped!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

Pause