Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

June's new arrivals

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by titanbuoy, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    Rather than continuing to bump the old Graph thread I thought I'd start a new one for this coming month's arrivals (I know I'm a couple of days early... so sue me)...

Justin Gage 03 Leaf Rookies and Stars Auto 092/750 (first 100 were signed)
    [IMG]

Paul Williams 07 Press Pass Inscribed Autograph
    [IMG]
    Williams inscribed a small amount of his Press Pass autographs with the message "#1 Go Dogs". The amount of these inscribed cards hasn't been announced yet but I'd be surprised if it was more than fifty. I'm diggin this card like a grave. I've passed the card collecting bug onto Childress79 (much to his wife's dismay I'm sure) and he's purchased one of these bad boys too.

Steve McNair 97 Showcase Legacy #'d 28/100
    [IMG]
    Steve McNair... I remember this guy vaguely. This is a sweet looking card, scans don't do it justice.

Jim Norton 61 Fleer RC
    [IMG]
    Old schoolio! Oilers' perenial AFL allstar DB. The franchise's first defensive star.

An so concludes my geek update

...move along now
  2. V-MAN I still believe

Moolah:
    $824
    Hey I found a nice website with some info into the Press Pass signings.

Here it is.

It is only in part 2 of 3, but it has alot of info regarding the auto's in press pass.

Keep an eye out for part 3. Will probably have Paul Williams signings on it also.
  3. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    Beckett.com is an excellent site for hobby news. The message boards are great place to pick up info on short prints and box breaks (I just posted there a few minutes ago). The last installment of the Press Pass SP print runs should be out tomorrow.

Almost snagged one of the "C-Hen" Chris Henry inscribed cards but balked when the price got over twenty... I'm cheap when it come to buying cards of rookies yet to produce. Anyways it seems odd to pay for an autographed card that the player didn't actually autograph (even if it is a short print). At least Williams did his PW autograph as well as the inscription, Chris Henry just printed "C-Hen" with no auto and Joel Filani's is again simply "Phenom" with no auto.
  4. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    New Williams

Topps Draft Picks and Pros Autograph 082/100
    [IMG]

Press Pass Titans' SP print runs (as per Beckett.com)

Joel Filani
    Press Pass Signings Bronze
    43 (red)
    Press Pass Signings Silver
    1 (red)
    4 'Moose'
    3 'Phenom'
    2 'Put Your Guns Up'
    Press Pass Signings Gold
    2 (red)
    4 'Moose'
    2 'Phenom'
    2 'Put Your Guns Up'
    Press Pass Signings Blue
    2 (red)
    3 'Moose'
    2 'Phenom'
    3 'Put Your Guns Up'

Michael Griffin
    20 (red)
    Press Pass Signings Silver
    15 (red)
    Press Pass Signings Gold
    10 (red)
    Press Pass Signings Blue
    5 (red)

Chris Henry
    Press Pass Autographs Bronze
    46 (red)
    23 'C-Hen'

Paul Williams
    50 (red)
    25 'PW #1 Go Dogs'
  5. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    a few new McNair Graphs

2000 Prestige Checklist Auto
    [IMG]

2000 Score Team 2000 Autograph 07/50
    [IMG]
    Cool card. It's actually a reprint of his 1995 Score RC with a nice hard sig (the 9 is smudged though... which sucks)

99 Preferred Signatures
    [IMG]

and a nice limited Tulloch card

Stephen Tulloch 06 Hot Prospects Red Hot Prospect 18/50
    [IMG]

I don't think you'll have to edit this post TJ... but obviously I'm not the best judge of that (insert smilie here... image limit reached)
  6. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Feelin the Tulluch
  7. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
  8. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
  9. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    IMO that's a butt ugly card. Topps intended to have Young sign on the jersey patch itself but couldn't get them done in time, so they plopped a sticker-graph on top of the game used patch.... sorry, that's just brutal.
  10. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Eh, you crazy. It's a nice simple design. Very clean. It's worth a $1,000, so someone likes it beside me. I bet you see more of it, not less.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINCE-YOUNG-200...-AUTO-2-4_W0QQitemZ170124094819QQcmdZViewItem

Plus he did sign letters for them that year. See above link. So that story seems shaky. But maybe true, I don't really know. But to me, that card link above with the signed "Y" in the same year, it's butt ugly, lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.