June 11TH Playstation Nation is Gonna be Smiling

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OILERTATTOO, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There are good games? Which? Resistance? That's about all so far, and it's not a big deal.
    Anyway, I have a 360. I had a PS2, and planned all along to get a ps3 until they ended up flopping. Once they were so far in a hole, I went ahead and bit the bullet and went Microsoft (that name alone is enough to make me puke), but every day it seems more and more like the only choice.

I said I'd still buy the ps3 if it panned out, but I'm not saying it anymore. It's dead. There's no hope.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

PS3 has already outsold the 360 in Japan and is on track to be on par or even surpass the 360 in total consoles sold in a 2 year span.

And this is for a system so much more expensive.

So what flopping are you on about?

3. Deuce Wayne

Gunny. It's dead. You know this. Everyone else knows this. Yes, we expect Wii and PS3 to outsell in Japan. No shock. But it lost the battle. End of story. The ONLY thing it had going for it was it's exclusives. The exclusives could have saved the console, BUT nope. They lost their exclusives. So, now there's a ridiculously priced Blu-Ray player. Hmmm. All the while, HD DVD looks exactly the same as Blu-Ray, so it's doubtful that Blu-Ray will last very long anyway.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Must be why it is actually outselling the 360 now.

Not bad for a 'dead' machine.

Face it, you know nothing and you have nothing to back it up.

5. Deuce Wayne

It's all but confirmed that the ps3 failed. The only reason the developers havent given up on it completely is because they can't afford to.
    A japanese product outselling some foreign product in japan is poor logic for an argument Gunny. But, I expect nothing else.
    I bet the PSP is selling like hotcakes over there too, huh? Doesn't mean it isn't getting badly abused by it's competitor.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

can you do anything except say the same thing in three posts in a row with out backing it up? well, i guess you could go for four in a row....

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Of course they can afford to, if it was failing you dont spend the money to make games for it.

Why would they spend money on a game for a failing system when it wouldn't sell?

Japan is a video game juggernaut and regardless it still proves the PS3 is selling.

Though not as bad as a fool claiming a system is a failure after 7 months of existence and is actually selling more and more each month. :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claims. Of course this might be another case of The Gloat talking out of his rear end again.

It doesn't actually. But I wouldn't expect you to know that, you know nothing.

Which the PS3 isn't, as I said PS3 is on track to equal or sell more consoles then the 360 within the same time span. (about 19 months now)

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fan boys know nothing, leave him alone.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

So this totally amazing thing was just an(other) MMO?? Guess it doesn't take much to excite PS3 owners....

10. Deuce Wayne

Basically. But Gunny serves as a good example. Everyone but the few PS3 owners know it was DOA. Everyone knows they sunk far too much money in it and are LOSING MONEY with every unit sold, while selling remains a problem.

I guess I'm just saying the same things over and over, but when you're dealing with the delusional, what else can you do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar