Julius Jones!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spinnaker, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:wack:

2. HoustonTitan

HoustonTitan Guest

hope

:)) i hope ur right my good friend he is inexperened and not really good at all, we need a veteran back here

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

What is that even based on? His 61 carries to this point in his career?

4. HoustonTitan

HoustonTitan Guest

yes

yes that is exactly what it is based on:moon2: :moon2:

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

we need another running back. i don't know if we are planning to get one in the draft or what.

6. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Why do TEN fans really want average players? We can get YOUNGER better RBs in the draft, look at all the teams in the league; they draft em. LenDale all the way for me with a later pick as the backup..

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Michael Bush if we can get him maybe not to start but to take some of the load away from lendale.

8. HoustonTitan

HoustonTitan Guest

no way we dont need another inexperenced back here lendale is enough

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

.....LenDale is not "enough" to get us to the playoffs and he cant take 20-25 carries a game, we need someone to take the load off....if not Julius Jones i say Michael Bush in the 2nd Round

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar