Julius Jones a Seahawk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

6 picks and most likely a 6th round compensation pick so 7.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm one of the ones who thinks Alexander is probably done, but if he can be had for cheap and we're sitting on a pile of money, we HAVE to at least consider bringing him in. The guy has incredible vision and there's no doubt that Henry could learn from him. If it bumps Henry down to 3rd on the depth chart for one more year, so be it.

Another thing to think about is the fact that our red zone offense totally sucked and Alexander is one of the most efficient red zone backs ever. Once the guy smells the endzone, he becomes a totally different back. That would add a nice element to our crappy offense.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If Shaun Alexander gets released I want him. Even if he's old he's still good.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He won't be worth half of the money he will want.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

And he won't get it. Unless the Raiders want him....

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I still don't understand it. I think Alexander is way better than Jones. Julius is good and everything, but Alexander has definately proven himself in ways Jones hasn't. As for Alexander being a titan, forget about it. Way too much money to throw at an injury prone, veteran. I think the Seahawks are going to miss Alexander, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar