Julio Jones at #8 picking up buzz

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Julio Jones isn't very good.

Watch him play... you wont be impressed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Something else to keep in mind is that our losing streak this past year started the game Britt went out. We simply didn't have anyone else that was a deep threat like him and everyone keyed in on stopping CJ. Britt's been injured and missed time in his first two seasons with us. It would be nice to have someone who can fill the void if he misses time. But having both of them healthy and on the field with CJ and Cook could be scary for other teams.

I agree defense is a bigger need but forcing a pick to fill a need instead of taking the BPA is not a recipe for success.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yea. that guys bio:
    1st paragraph

pretty sure most of us here have the same NFL connections he does. :lol:

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Another reason I think you don't even watch football.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm gonna have to agree and consider the hype is from two Alabama fans. You could say they know best from paying the most attention or you could say HOMERS.

Hey I still feel confident proclaiming Eric Berry will be a future multiple pro-bowler, likely HoFer (unless freak injury).

IF you all feel that confident about Julio Jones then maybe I should reconsider him. The Andre Johnson comparison is bold.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How?

Fairley, Dareus, Bowers, Quinn, JJ Watt, Peterson, Von Miller, AJ Green.

That's how.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im not sold on taking WR's early. we all wanted a WR in the 1st ROund and finally got one, but was he worth it now? is he dependable? can he be counted on to grow with our QB?

9. Rowdy009

Rowdy009 Starter

Yep. I'm a 'Bama grad. and there are at least 3 positions that need help before the Titans start thinking about a WR IMO. That being said Julio is a freak in the weight room and an all-around great player. He takes a lot of pride in his blocking too. He'll be a great pick-up for what ever team pulls the trigger on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar