Julio Jones / A.J. Green

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by OhioTitan, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

I would seriously love Julio Jones. Best Available right? and it seems all the defensive studs will be gone. I like Aj green but i think really similar to Damian Williams skill set. I hate Bama but Julio Jones would be perfect in our offense. Already in a pro style run heavy offense, can block, and never complains, (Probably because u was worth 100,000 as a freshman):ha: fast, freakish athelete similar skills to Kenny Britt Kinda reminds you of a T.O type or Andre Johnson. :brow:This would be something i would do on madden, Youve gotta weigh your options, i think the second and third rounds are very deep with defensive talent And in this league sometimes you cant stop them youve gotta outscore them, just gotta find that last gigsaw piece the right quarterback:logo:. Raw fire power

Attached Files:

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

depending on how devlin shows at the combine.....if we can get him in the 2nd and take jones in the first then get a 2nd for vince from some team as the cba is settled and draft a guard or center.....then put the rest of the draft into our defense

3. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Damian Williams comes nowhere near Green when it comes to intangibles. Green is the best WR in this draft, he just simply is more talented than the field. Julio Jones will be a good pro, possibly a star WR but AJ has, IMO, a bigger upside. But even if he does fall to 8 we have to go defense or QB if there a guy like Mallett, Peterson, Fairly ect... is there.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I seriously doubt we get a WR.

Britt, Williams, Washington, perhaps Moss.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Similar skill set? Maybe but Green is 4 inches taller and 12 lbs heavier.

Britt might get upset if we got Julio since he would would longer be our most ripped WR. Julio has a almost unhuman build for a WR.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why i like Jones and Britt together. Britt might be the better downfield guy running routes and getting deep especially since he has 2 years experience over Julio but Jones is outstanding running quick screens where he can use his running ability.

With Jones you can line him up in the slot and run quick slants with him and create matchup problems with his size.

Jones would add an element to our offense we have not had and he would be great in the red zone.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

britt jones moss and cook top 4 recievers next year....draft pat devlin in 2nd round....have mcnabb if you wnat vet start or devlin to start with all the talent....trade vince for 2nd and draft greg jones lb from michigan state....sign raiders ex corner(cant even try to spell his last name lol) and draft safety guard and dlineman the rest of draft....SUPERBOWL lol

8. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Yea I'd love fairley and Peterson, anything can happen, knowing the titans they'll take pouncey at 8

9. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

You know what they say sometimes, the best defense is a good offense...
    I really am not sold on any of the qb's in the draft this year. I would rather sign or trade for a vet, and there are plenty that are above average, and wait till next years draft for a franchise qb. I think most of the defensive people will go early anyways. It's possible one of these players could be the best available to us.

Just try to imagine cj, britt, green/jones, and cook on the field together. Not to mention we would have nate and williams competing for the slot receiver slot. With all of this talent we wouldn't need a peyton manning or tom brady, just an average qb that is able to read the defense and make halfway accurate throws.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Julio would be perfect for this offense. Bama runs a similar type, he's big and physical, a great run blocking WR, doesn't complain about touches, athletic and tell to go up and grab those crappy passes from whomever next year, and he can return kicks. If the top defensive guys are gone I say get him and I wouldn't be surprised if we did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar