Julio Jones / A.J. Green

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by OhioTitan, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I think we go defense, but could you imagine if we took one of these players.
    I was just thinking, imagine how much potential our offense could have with CJ, Britt and one of these guys. Just find a halfway decent QB and we could have one of the most potent offenses in the nfl. I was just wondering what you guys thought about this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'd love to have them but the defense needs serious help at corner/safety/LB

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd be happy with AJ Green at #8.. only if Peterson, Prince, Fairley, and Bowers area all gone.

We'd had a great offense with CJ, Green, Britt, Cook.. but who at QB?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

"One of the most potent offenses in the NFL" and "Jeff Fisher" do not go together.

Our offense will be ranked in the bottom half of the league as long as he is coach here.

5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I've been saying the same thing.

I just don't think that Dinger and Fisher could figure out how to gt Britt and Julio on the field at the same time.

Btw, there's no way that AJ Green falls to 8.

6. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

we already have the talent to be a great offense in the NFL without green or jones. fisher is to stuck in his old ways of trying to pound the ball up the middle and controling the clock. there is nothing wrong with that but you have to be able adapt to the talent you have

7. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I know this is kinda strechting it but what if we were to get Big Al back and maybe a FA safety, bring in a couple vet QB's to compete for the spot, let heimerdinger go for health reasons and bring in a new OC with full control of the offense, and then draft one of these guys.

One can dream right?

Oh, and fire cecil

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

enough with big al talk. all it is is a bigger vince young whining because he didnt get his way....try to trade vince for mcnabb or another 2nd....then we draft best qb available, thats given that prince or peterson or green dont fall to us.....then in the second we draft defense whether its linebacker matthews from oregon or someone as i think tulloch should be resigned he is teh core of the linebackers and mcgrath will get better.....ahmad black would be a good pickup in the later rounds as he is a proven winner at florida and put up decent stats....im sure we will pick up a tight end even though we have 2 right now that both have starting ability in cook and stevens.....we need some interior line help and pouncey would be a good pick up if he fell to us in 2nd but i dont see that happening.....we will also draft a dt when what we need is a de becuase most of them are free agents besides morgan i think and if we dont resign babin due to money(like usual) we might end up drafting Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri i could go with that as he has put up monster numbers and its obvious he has good work ethic....i dont think that gabbert would be a bad pick either we could use cj less to prevent injury and run more 1 back or shotgun sets if we had to he has tlaent but it doesnt say much coming from the big 12 but then again look what sam bradford did he was the same way.....

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There are a decent number of free agent safeties this year.

AJ Green and Julio jones are bluechip! no complaint from me if we drafted one of those guys. especially Jones.

10. 24

24 Starter

You still need someone to throw to them. QBs make the receivers.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar