Judge recommends banning 360 in the USA

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 23, 2012.

1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Sony, as a whole, needs a radical change.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO Tip Jar Donor

Well whatever that thing they did RIM or something like that was a gigantic flop. I just think they have spread themselves too thin with all the competition that is out there. They need to stick to just a few things, and advertise better.
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I don't know how well their phones do but they could probably drop that (they're decent but can't compete with Nokia, HTC, Samsung and Apple) and re-brand their TVs.

Otherwise they need to pull a Samsung and just really get their stuff together.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE Tip Jar Donor

For some reason yes. And I know I'll regret getting it, because my first Xbox sucked! Got it the day it came out and was stuck with it for 2 weeks simply because there were none to replace it. The 2nd one didn't work either. I literally spent $400 on a plastic paper weight. After close to a month I finally got one that worked. Then came 360 and I'm now on my 3rd one.

Microsoft really doesn't deserve my business at this point but I still prefer it to Sony or Nintendo simply because of the controller set-up.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

... and certainly not in an election year.