Josh Norman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CalgaryTitansFan, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Bro, Troy was from like a bazillion years ago lol. Only one I'll never trash you on is B Dawk. That man is a legend. Hell of a Safety.

2. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

Dawk was drafted, Vincent was a free agent...both potential HOFers, played at the same time...

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Man why are you here? Your team is so trash mark wahlberg walked on for tryouts and got a spot lmfaooo

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Sweet Dee almost walked on too, but those fragile, bird-like legs got her. I think one of the McPoyles almost made LB too.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Trying to fast forward a rebuild usually does more bad than good. We just need to draft a good CB

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Agree and a disruptive DE, another solid reliable WR would be nice. TE will soon be a need as well

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

CB
    ILB
    WR
    CB
    CB

Top needs lol

SS, TE and OG will soon join this list

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Gave up six catches against Carolina on six throws for over 100 yards. IDC if he offered to play for free. he will be the Eugene Amano of this board if he makes the team and sees playing time. I hope we're not that dumb.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I grew up outside Philly and even I don't like Philly. People who live in Philly don't even like Philly. It's why they're all jaded assholes who get their rocks off by being obnoxious.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Easily not a fan of Blake's performance, but we rode out BWW last year and I can't imagine too many people thought the rebuild would be done in one year. As stated earlier, secondary in the draft next year should already be part of the plan. I'm actually glad JR didn't just throw tons of money at a FA that wouldn't really fix the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar