Josh Freeman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansfan12, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Freeman is awful, below average Qb. We don't need him or want him. This thread needs to be closed. Fans are getting over themselves when they repeatedly saying Freeman to Titans. Much not watch a lot of his games. He started out good in his career and fell off since.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Freeman option is open guys, Ruston Webster is from the Buccaneers, he might make this happen, but I dont want him to, seems pointless to me.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I honestly think Schiano ruined him. He did well over there with morris. I think he is a capable qb. I don't know if he can learn the offense system so quick tho and that would be my worry about him.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Schiano is a bad coach, IDK how he turned Rutgers around, but that guy has continually messed things up.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It makes ZERO sense to bring him in unless Locker is out for the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

that organization and the glazier family will have to get rid of that guy. They leaked private medical documents now, and as a player on that team, no one is safe. Freeman just seems to be a scapegoat for this season. One of my best friends is a tampa fan, she hates schiano and he is resented in much of the tampa fan base

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar