Jones Moving Closer to Return

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

There is also Grant Mattos, who was said to be doing good in OTAs while Givens was out. I also noticed something weird while I was on the Titans' site a minute ago. WR Jason Anderson has jersey #10 also. What's up with that? Granted, he may not make the final 53, but it is still odd.

2. smili

smili Starter

FWIW - I wasn reading a fantasy analysis on ACL knee injuries for WR and RB and the conclusion was that unless the player has had 11+months since the injury to recover expect considerably dimineshed performance, and even with 11+ months they rarely are like themselves in the following year.

Hoping we don't rush him out there too quick, especially since he's very unlikely to be himself this year anyhow.

3. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

Your first mistake is assuming titansonline stays accurate :) (They're not known for that)

Jason Anderson is listed in a couple of different places, like ourlads.com and most importantly the daily roster sheets they hand out at camp, as #5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar