Jones Facing Felony Charge in Georgia

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Point made Gunny, but at some point the franchise or NFL must make a stand. I'm not talking about legalities, I'm talking about the character that this team use to be made of.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Of course but it is a separate issue.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The NFL is going to have to let this play out. No way they force Pacman from the league without a conviction.

Leonard Little, Ray Lewis and Jamal Lewis are still in the league after convictions. Anything short of a conviction of Pac knowing the shooter and telling him to get a gun will keep him in the league, IMO.

And I am beginning to believe a arrest in the next few months won't change anything. This thing will have to go to court and will drag out until possibly next year.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Great point Jeff. Ray Lewis is a murderer, Little killed a woman while drunk driving, and Jamal is a crack dealer. They aren't out of the league, Pac ain't going nowhere. Now weather we decide to get rid of him is a different story.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm interested to see what type of physical condition Pac shows up to mini's in. I'm betting he's ripped. I'm also interested to see what display of contrition his people set up. eg- him standing with his family, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar