Jones Drew up for being traded

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

"Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay said via Twitter that, "The trade winds are blowing."

Could he be hinting at a possible deal to land star running back Maurice Jones-Drew?"

Probably not true or credible just popped up on my facebook feed under NFL NEWS AND TALK

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

That would piss me off if he gets traded and stays in the division...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Yeah I agree but I doubt it happens. Probably just a slow news day trying to make something out of nothing.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I hadn't considered Detroit's cap situation, that will definitely rule them out. The Jets sure could use him and he'd probably be open to playing in New York. I'm sure at this point it's a good combination of wanting out of Jax AND get more money.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Do the colts have the cap space? Although I don't think they have the assets to get a trade done. **** that would suck if he went to Indy, I want to see them struggle for at least a few years.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Rumor is they are in the market for Inside linebackers and cbs

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah Colts aren't trading for a running back. Besides the Jags won't trade him to a division rival.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

The more I hear about irsey the more I get ticked.... he's really starting to get on my nerves.. and the media loves him... he's almost like the NFL mark Cuban...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar