Jones Agrees to Terms, Fisher Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Darnell Dockett probably a top 5 DT and he's only 285. Great D-Lineman come in all sizes its just about having good technique and burst.

Tommie Harris is also right around there to so.

2. Warren Sapp was only about 275 at his best (not that I'm counting on Jones to be the new Warren Sapp). His sack totals went down when he bulked up...

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Giving up draft picks is not level headed. I'm not going to whine because we all but wasted that pick on a player who never played but a 6th rd pick is not a throw away. Tom brady was a 6th rd pick...

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Note that the rams gave up just a 5th rd pick for james hall the former lions pro bowl end. Despite injuries hall had 59 tackles and 2.5 sacks. A much better player than fisher and a better fit for our defense. What genius trades for a player and doesn't understand that player is not suitable for our system? Just because he was a seahawk?

6. :pigfly:

:ha:

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I gave RT rep for that comment.

:pigfly:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am a new recruit, I shall refer you to here -

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=37591

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

:irked::irked:

Not only did i admit he was right about something i even provided the evidence to prove it!

I must be getting soft.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

A letter to the university of oregon athletic dept.

To whom it may concern.

Your goal to have the ugliest uniforms in the history of team sport has been obtained. Now please go back to those packer looking unis you used to have.

Signed uninterested observer..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar