jonathan stewart

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LANGSTER, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Interesting comment on mendenhall. Just on espn the panel of so called experts was asked who in this draft will make the most impact in 5 years. Nobody picked mcfadden but floyd reese picked mendenhall. I agree with floyd.

Of course gloat will get out a you tube highlight to say mendenhall blows. :rolleyes:

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Well if Mendenhall is there at 24, do you take him?

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

McShay is good but no one can rely on ESPN.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

as we speak im watching mendenhall play usc on espn. they got dominated. we don't need a rb in the first!!!!!!!!! lendale isnt that bad, people. and chris henry hasn't even had a chance to prove himself.

5. BigRed3

His TEAM got dominated. Mendenhall himself had a damn good game. Averaged 9 yards a pop dude, and that was against one of the best defenses in the country. Mendenhall is a stud, and I would love for us to take him in the first, and i've been one of the ones that's been totally against us taking a running back in the first.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Werd....:grrhee:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No. Mendenhall actually has tools, unlike McFadden. He's nothing special, but he can be a solid player. Kind of a boring runner, but gets the job done. He's a Kevin Faulk type.

8. BigRed3

I think Mendenhall is better than someone like Kevin Faulk. McFadden is the sexy running back pick right now, but I think he's just all speed. A one trick pony. Though he is pretty good at that one trick. Mendenhall has the power to run over people, but still has the speed and elusiveness to run past defenders.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think McFadden is one of the most overrated players on the draft board this year. Felix Jones and Johnathan Stewart will be better than him in the long run.

10. BigRed3

IMO, Felix Jones is cut from the same cloth as McFadden. But he'll have more value because he has return ability and will go in the bottom of the first, so he won't cost as much. Also, one thing I don't think people are talking about with Stewart is that he led the nation in kickoff return average as a true freshman in 2005, so if need be he does have return ability.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar