Jonathan Cooper

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by UrbanLegend3, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

OK. It's not really my argument. Griff33Daddy said that Smith has turned out to be one of the best tackles in the league. I haven't watched Smith play but I do vaguely remember hearing commentators gushing about him so i'm giving Griff the benefit of the doubt. If someone could guarantee me that Warford( who i think will be very good) will turn out to be as good or better than Warmack then I'd be 100% with you. However, no one could realistically do that and it is imperative that we hit a homerun with this OG pick and Warmack is being touted as a can't miss, once in a decade prospect so i'll give up some value for that.

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i wouldnt take lane but i agree i would rather like to see us trade back and get more picks and pick up warford in the second...but the thing with your draft is we didnt improve our defense in your 3 rounds there haha...alot could change in FA that will affect the draft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar