Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan769, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Johnson looked solid in the game verse the raiders. From what ive seen from him so far it looks like MR might have done something good here. It looks to me like we could have a very explosive and effective 3 HB tandum. Im not exactly sure what kind of role Chris Henry will play yet but i will say that if Johnson looks half as good in the reg season as he does right now he could be up for rookie of the year. His good yards per carry and outburst of speed should compliment LenDales pound em out style and we can once again be top 5 in the NFL in rushing. I like what i see though Johnson is the future of the Tennesee Titans.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We were 5th last season.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

How many johnson threads are we going to have?

4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

thats why i said it, we can be 5th again..meaning repeat.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

CJ looked very effective against the Raiders. His speed is hard to really comprehend until you see it in person, he gets to the corner so fast and his balance between the tackles is very promising. I have high hopes of a top 3 Rushing offense as well as a top 3 run stopping defense...if that pans out then I really see a long bright future for our more or less young team

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

To be really successful we need to be #1 in rushing IMO. That includes VY running for 50-100 yards per game.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

CJ did have a nice game running, hopefully he just had a bad night catching the ball, we'll see.

There was only one time that I was left scratching my head...the run he had where he ran backwards in an attempt to beat everyone to the outside. Didn't work, won't work. Hopefully he learned from it, and won't try it again.

He ran nicely, but we'll see better days out of him I'm sure.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

don't try it in madden either

:hmm:

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I have probably only broken 4 or 5 runs with CJ to the outside in madden. It gets annoying haha

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

use him on out routes out of the backfield. it works as long as it's a man defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar