Johnson Wins Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Chris Johnson has won the Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week for games played on Nov. 2-3. It marks the second time Johnson has won the award in the last three weeks. It was also the sixth time Johnson was nominated for the award in the eight games he has played. Johnson rushed for 89 yards and one touchdown and added 72 yards receiving in the Titans' 19-16 win over the Green Bay Packers. After the regular season, five players will be nominated for Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year honors. Fans can vote for the winner on NFL.com/rookies throughout the month of January. The winner will be announced at a press conference at Super Bowl XLIII in Tampa Bay.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

oh, I'll be casting some votes for Rookie of the Year that's for sure

you have to ask yourself how much production he'd have if White weren't in the picture

hypothetically, the total could be 1,115 yards and 15 TD's ... as of today
    which would be highly ridiculous at mid-season
    probably qualify him as more of "Rookie of the Millennium"

undoubtedly qualifies as a qualified 1st round pick regardless

3. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

:yell2:All Hail The Mighty, Illustrious, and Beneficent Sir Johnson!!

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cap'n Quick Plays for Tennessea!

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i hope he keeps the awards coming!

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Meanwhile, Diet Coke is steaming mad.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I wish they'd bring Vanilla Coke back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

vanilla coke made my life better. It was so refreshing. So sweet, yet, so enticing.

9. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Sweet. I love it. I think ROY will be between him and Matt Ryan. Matt Ryan has turned that team around. CJ is probably our MVP on the O. With out CJ I see us losing a couple games up to this point. He adds such a dynamic aspect to our O. Much like VY did his rookie year. D's have to adjust to him being on the feild, he's our home run threat...now we just need a homerun threat at WR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar