Johnson Looking For Touchdown Celebration Ideas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

When we play the Steelers, he can score and set the stadium on fire.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Best post I've read all day!
    It would be even better if he used an arm-full of terrible towels as kindling to start the fire (but he would probably get flagged for using props). Oh well, it would be worth it.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Anything that doesn't cost the team a 15-yard penalty!

I don't care if he wants to pay fines (it's his money), but he needs to wait until he gets back to the sidelines before he starts messing with props. It's not a good idea to put extra pressure on the kickoff coverage unit by taking dumb celebration penalties after TDs. Maybe in blowouts, but definitely not in close games.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Lets set up some Bongos for CJ @ LP.

[​IMG]

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This guy's going to end up getting hurt and sitting the sidelines all year. Or just having a terrible year in general.

Too much talk after a rookie season.

7. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

"NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson is using his Twitter account to solicit touchdown celebration suggestions because he wants to top the antics of Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco."

If he gets flagged for excessive celebrating, trying to emulate Ochocinco and Owens, I hope the fine from the Titans is stiff.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I got one ... how 'bout handing the ball off to the refs, high-fiveing some teammates and running back to the sidelines for some water

• High Five High Five x 5
  9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Like someone said, nothing that carries a 15-yard penalty.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar