Johnson is not only fast he is a quick study

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rebel Titan, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Sounds like every woman.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Way to try to turn that around... but as we've all pointed out... the "experts" aren't Mel Kiper and draft reviewers... the experts are the professionals. Nice try though.

Perhaps you will be able to understand if I say, "the professionals aren't always right".

And regardless, if you pay attention, I've never overly hyped a player I wanted us to draft. I've complained about the strategy. And unless C.Henry and C.Johnson become longterm core players for the Titans, then our strategy hasn't been good, imo.

3. The Playmaker

I let out all my emotions of the CJ pick. During the draft on goChat, which I apologize for all the cuss words. Now I'm thinking positive.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I did too when the pick came in. Thankfully I was not in public. But, I saw the light after about an hour of thinking on it. I wanted Thomas though.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Turn what around? If you can't clearly state whatever pointless thing you have to say, don't get upset when people point out contradiction.

Who are the 'professionals' then? How are these 'professionals' different to 'experts' who give 'daytraders' advice?

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Help me jeebus. :sad2:

daytrader is to stockbroker as nfl fan is to GM.

Sometimes the daytrader makes more money than the stockbroker.

Sometimes the nfl fan is more correct about a draft prospect than the GM.

I can't make it any simpler than that.

7. The Playmaker

Fans are smarter than experts. See fans focus on 1 team while experts have to figure out 32 teams. Which is why I hardly ever get my teams info.(except the Red Sox) from ESPN and those other big websites. Of course their are exceptions though. Like if someone said we should trade all our picks for a WR.

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Trading all the picks for a player worked for the Saints with Ricky Williams. :sarcasm:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So you are just being captain obvious? Gotcha.

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

No average fan has watched more film, seen more workout sessions, talked to more coaches than a staff of an NFL team about a prospect. Period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar