Johnny Manziel Suspended

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Thaddeus43, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He comes off as a rich kid who hasn't ever worked for anything in his life. Bama is going to be watching this clown and put him in the dirt in a few weeks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea that's accurate. And bama will want to make a statement for sure. They have to get their run game in line to make it a game tho. Looking rough tonight.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Johnny Manziel is killing his future in football. This is a guy that everyone loved last year. He could've taken that and run with it. Could've been the 1st person to win back to back heismans possibly, and really increase his draft stock (some don't think he is a good QB, but I guarantee that 1 NFL team would be enamored by him).

But now he just looks like an ass ... If he keeps this up, who will vote for him to win the heisman? Even if he has another good year, this WILL cost him votes. And NFL teams are becoming more and more weary of drafting guys with 'character issues'. This will make his draft stock plummet.

I just don't understand it. He has to know what is at stake for him. I guess he really just doesnt care

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sure do hope so..

5. Clark

He's so cocky and young that his relative success and stardom created Johnny Cyrus and he's twerkin right into a bad rep.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I heard he got an unsportsmanlike conduct today.

What'd he do?

Look at the ref wrong?

7. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

page 2

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He's an amazing QB. That's a big part of why he's so cocky and arrogant.

The greats don't give a f*ck who likes them and who hates them. Jordan, Kobe, etc...They just perform.

9. Clark

I disagree that he's an amazing qb. He lives behind one of the best lines in college ball with all day to throw and DEs playing contain.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

When I watch him the line doesn't even factor in a lot of the time. I see him running around backyard footballing it breaking every rule known to playing quarterback while throwing beautiful balls to his receivers in stride.

He may have a great OL, doesn't change the fact he throws the ball absurdly well on the run, led the SEC in rush yards last season as a freshman quarterback, throws dangerously accurate from the pocket, and is smart as heck. All traits I value in a QB.

But you keep thinking Manziel is trash and locker has potential because ESPN talked him up and he can throw hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar