Johnny Manziel anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sure our team is about equally as bad, but it's their FO I can still laugh at.

Josh mCcown? Even i know he's pure trash, idk how nfl management gets to keep their jobs after that one...

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Manziel won't make it guys, best you two put as much space between you and thinking he's gonna make it as you can

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

That one season he stepped in for Cutler and did really well, earned him a backup position for the rest of his career. Just like Flynn.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

McCown is a stopgap...the Browns are going after Mariota..obviously the best thing they could do then is trade Manziel and recoup a pick for him...seriously what could they get for him? 5th? 6th?

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

No wonder his middle name is Treadwell lol

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

My guess is that, like it or not, Manziel will be tossed into a trade should they close on trading up for Mariota. If we were the trading counterparty on that deal, I would take him in lieu of a later round pick (5th or 6th round) in either 15 or 16....nothing more.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I guess he would be an ok backup...wonder if TB would be interested with having Evans? I know college QBs and WRs rarely end up in NFL together
    If that was the case we should have taken Hill and Beckham Jr last year lol

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

There's no doubt their GM(s) have been awful.

2012: Trent Richardson (#3) & Brandon Weeden (#22)
    2013: Barkevious Mingo (#6) & 2nd forfeited for Josh Gordon in supp draft
    2014: Justin Gilbert (#9) & Johnny Manziel (#22)

Those picks could of been: Luke Kuechly, Harrison Smith, Sheldon Richardson, Le'Veon Bell, Odell Beckham, & Teddy Bridgewater.

That team would be set for a deep playoff run. Again, all this is irrelevant now... but Cleveland def is struggling come draft day.

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I would love for the following to happen (I understand there is no chance in hell for this to happen but a guy can dream)

Browns trade number 12 + Manziel to Jets for number 6
    Browns trade 1.6, 1.19, and 2.19 (54?) for our Number 2

We get two First round picks and an extra 2nd to play with.

Use the 6th on D (BPA) or Kevin White/Cooper
    Use the 19th on D (BPA), WR (BPA), or Trade with another team to acquire more picks.

Two 2nds on D (BPA) and either OL or RB

Thoughts?

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Really? "For some reason"? Do you really not understand why?

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar