Johnny Eightball

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Thanks to grandpa, I thought

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I would be more concerned that he is not smart enough to go into a stall and do that. Like i said before there are probably a lot of nfl players who use cocaine from time to time.

There are concers from an owner perspective there are things they are concerned about. Like what if he gets addicted and starts using the night before games. Remember than bengals starting rb who had to miss the super bowl because he got ao railed on coke the night before. And as we know nhl owners who use hard drugs are victims of addiction but players who use are thugs.

What if he is caught posessing? He will not get the Jim Irsay treatment. And you generally have to meet with a coke dealer to get it. Coke dealers are volitile people. They kinda have to be. You are also around others using coke which makes people volitile and unpredictable. It also makes people very irritable when coming down. And the comedown comes fast. Very easy for things to get out of hand why guys are high or coming down.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, I suppose that's more accurate.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Are they concerns? Absolutely. However he has never been in trouble with drugs in the past and until then they are just concerns. If he plays lights out then he is worth the risk. I swear Marion Barber took them before every game. I've never seen a player get more pumped up for getting a one yard run as long as he got hit or hit someone doing it. Maybe it would make CJ better if he took a line before every game. He would run full speed ahead every time. He may regret it after the game and his career would be short lived but he would be fun to watch lol.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Because coke and Tourretts go so well together.
    Douchebague.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

First off it's spelled tourettes and he doesn't have it. He has a twitch he said. Nice try though d-bag.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He has it. Don't be stupid. Oh wait..

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Probably the worst drug to take if you have that

9. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i know right?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Umm yea he does

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar