John Vaughn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's been pretty good so far. Maybe just an idea but maybe we should keep him this time. It can be on PS or whatever but I think he definately deserves a shot at the job.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No way you waste a PS spot on a kicker. He's a phone call away if ever needed.

3. The Playmaker

How serious is the Bironas injury?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He was kicking around a soccer ball late last week. I think they'll continue to work him slowly. I'm hoping we see him back for the final preseason game.

I've had one groin pull. The thing bothered me for a couple of months after taking it easy for six weeks. It was much more frustrating than any hamstring problems I've had.

5. The Playmaker

Alright. I'm not trying to overplay the K position but he was our biggest offensive weapon last year. So if he's not 100% for the season then I'm worried.

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Hentrich can kick field goals, we are fine.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think it is a good idea putting him on the PS if there are any questions at all about bironas. Looking at the roster i don't see more than 7 other young players who won't make the final cut worth keeping around that way.

It's a pretty good bet he'll clear waivers because nobody keeps more than 1 kicker on the roster.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I thought Elling who kicked for the raiders Fri. night looked more impressive just a thought if their should be another kicker in the back of our head.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Good point. Elling and other reliable kickers will always be out there if vaughn is not.

Even the 50th best kicker out there is going to make over 60% of his FGs and over 90% of his extra points.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

I'd like a kicker that would make 100% of his extra points. Missing those are inexcusable unless blocked. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar