John McNulty QB Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Jan 21, 2014.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

It is the way the world works. Move up or move out. Either they are good and move on to a better position or they suck and are fired.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Lol.... Okay.

Wiz goes out and pulls together his normal band of guys, most with experience to be in a higher position and we can't relish in the fact that we could see a 3-4 year period with the core of this group getting the ship corrected... The initial brain trust will decide the next 2-4 years regardless if they are here or not.

Look at the cardinals defense. That's HORTONS. They are doing pretty well.

getting the right group together is as important as coaching them. We are bringing in experience from many levels to get the foundation correct. Doesn't matter if the original architect is there to see it finished. He blue printed it.

Also, if this takes off well, it's something of loyalty to stick around and ride it out if they think we are close to a bowl.

Would you rather have a scrub coaching corps that sticks together forever instead? Or bill parcells assistants circa NYGs?

Thought so.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 Starter

where did I ever say **** we shouldn't of hired these guys im happy trust me happy as all hell that we got a good thing building here im just pointing out the possibility that these guys leave quickly...just saying it could happen.
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Mind you, these are all kens friends.

And FOs have to be mindful of how quick someone might be going away..

"Hey Horton... You mind promising me at least 2 years if you get other offers?"
  5. 520

520 Starter

yea I mean I guess that makes sense...but you think Horton whos gone through the rounds for years for interviews for a head coach...if someone approached him who really really wanted him....you think he, or his buddy ken, would hold him back
    I mean I agree that ken knows what hes doing bringing in the best guys and will likely have a suitable replacement. I was totes jk about 80 percent of his staff leaving next year for better jobs, only real possibility is Horton, and to a tiny degree maybe malarkey.
    I dunno its two weeks before the superbowl and Tennessee been out since October , gotta think about something haha
  6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

We were
  7. Danimal

Danimal Starter

By my count that's 3 offensive coaches plus a head coach who could function as our offensive coordinator. Just imagine what these guys can come up with during the half time of our games next year. . . . Life A.F. will be soo sweat. (After Frodo)
  8. 520

520 Starter

well that's crazy
  9. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

SO this means Kenny Britt will be back!!!
  10. 520

520 Starter