John Madden Retires

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

I wish that they would get the likenesses of old teams back so I can play as the 2000 or 2003 titans.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

something about EA profiting from their likeness but not using their real names.

3. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

John Madden DID create the Madden video game and did help in production of the game, and I agree on the plagairism point by the other guy.

Trust in the Warrior, he will lead us to the Super Bowl.

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

madden oversees alot with the game. he ok'd the use of likeness of old time players with out using the names.

and the reason he is getting sued is because his name is on it. think of it like mcdonalds. if some dumb :grrr::grrr::grrr: spills coffee on you in the drive thru and you get 2nd degree burns on your legs, you arent going to sue the guy, your sueing the store/franchise

5. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

To that NCAAlover guy...does the 12 stand for your age?

John Madden is a legend and should be respected. He put on for his city all his career from coaching to in the booth, to the video game world. Madden is the greatest announcer of all time, he made goofballs like Al Michaels and Pat Dummerall look like decent play by play guys. John Madden gave us Madden football video games, which you did point out, about the only thing worthy you did point out kid.

John Madden and Brett Favre were the best story in sports. Those two had a connection and it was awesome. John's 'boom' phrase is something I grew up with. My first word was "boom" so show some respect to a living legend boy, and get with the progam.

Madden is the man and will be missed, ncaalover12 is only 12 years old and doesn't understand the significance of his foolest statements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar