Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

John Dorsey for new GM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    He's the packers director of Football Operations...Used to be their director of college scouting, big reason they drafted so many of the key pieces on their superbowl team and team today.

Gotta be high on our list.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Webster is the GM and they said he'd be retained. Reinfeldt was fired who wasn't GM anymore anyways, he had an exec. front office job.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    It doesn't look like Webster will be fired.
  3. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,754
    Doesn't necessarily mean that Webster is ready to do it all alone. There is a vacancy in the front office.
  4. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    What exactly is that that MR did this past season?
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Then John Dorsey for COO. Obviously MR had a lot of pull in the front office, he was essentially the GM's boss and either way we're going to want to fill that position.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    Of course we need to fill that position. I wouldn't be opposed to handing it over to Dorsey.
  7. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,754
    It's my understanding that he handled free agency/contracts. Probably had input on most things. It's still not clear whether Webster will be handling everything himself, or whether the team intends to fill the void left by Reinfeldt. Is it time to take Webster's training wheels off?
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Shhh TheSureThing is in his own world

they don't make directors of football operations into COO's
  9. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,754
    Well, assuming most new GM's attack free agency by swaying players they are familiar with... I wouldn't mind a few of the Packers moving down south.