Joey Harrington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Blackstar, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It's sad that if they become successful this year, it will be because Harrington is gone, but really they've finally got a real Qb coach in Mike Martz, and he'll be the real reason.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

assuming Martz doesn't fall over dead

3. Nash

Nash Starter

From what I've read, he and Martz sat down to discuss offense and passing, and Joey didn't bother taking any notes, copy any plays, or even act concerned in any way.. after that he was gone.. we certainly don't need a player that thinks he's smarter than his OC or his head coach...and we don't need that type of attitude now

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Harrington has been cut

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

You must have missed the stinkfest Harrington laid in the Colesium to end the 2004 season. Only Team in the last 6 weeks or so not to put 30+ on the Titans. Harrington had WRs running free all over the place and he constantly dumped the ball off - helping Kassell to his 20+ tackle day.

Tom Vue says this about Harrington "You a loser!"

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Harrington cost us Ronnie Brown that day.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Bulluck had a good time.
    [​IMG]

8. h4t

h4t Starter

I am still mad at Harrington for that 2004 game that we won. I have never seen such a worthless performance by a QB in my life. Not only did he cost us Ronnie Brown, he made Kassell look like a lot better LB than he was. This led to us relying on him last year, much to our detriment. I suppose you could also blame Pacman on him, but I haven't totally given up on him. I will say this though, I don't want Harrington within a 1000 miles of TN, not at any price. I wouldn't want him even if he paid us a million dollars and played for nothing.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well, there are 2384 gotitans.com members...:)) that works out to $419.46 per forum member. :ha: That's a nice little hunk of change and all you have to do is tolerate that qb for 1 year? I dunno.:hmm: It's tough...:greedy:

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

$419.46 in my pocket isn't worth bringing Harrington to Tennessee. I'd pay that to keep him away from here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar