Joey Bosa - DE - Ohio State

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Dude is a freak!!!... I've met him in real life - he's a giant.

Granted he's only a sophomore this year (started as a true freshman) but he could be an awesome draft pick pull for us when he declares...

Just floating his name out there to maybe those Titan fans who haven't heard of him yet so fellow fans can do a little research over next couple years.

JOEY BOSA -- DE --- OHIO STATE

Dude has a motor like all get out! And is just what you're looking for in an end rusher... nasty.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I was going to start a thread about drafting Joey Bosa in 2016 and I found this one. I agree, Bosa is a beast. His measurables and style of play is very similar to JJ Watt when he was at Wisconsin.

I couldn't believe he was playing last year as a true freshman with top recruits from the previous year, like Adolphus Washington and Noah Spence, already in place.

After a game or two, I could see why he was getting the playing time.

3. Broken Arrow

He is so huge. He would be the perfect what I call "crash and murder" guy for us on the edge lol.

4. Broken Arrow

several sacks from Bosa (97)..

5. Broken Arrow

Joey Bosa records 5 tackles, 2 sacks vs Rutgers.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Why are we getting weekly updates about a guy who isn't eligible to be drafted for another year?

Deondre Francois just broke Tim Tebow's state record in high school for passing yards and TDs. Keep an eye out for him when the 2019 draft rolls around.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I dislike Bosa because he injured Hackenberg last year on a retardedly late hit.... but I could learn to like him.

With that said, I agree with Fry. Draft eligible players only, please.

9. Broken Arrow

I created this post as an early topic of discussion for when he IS eligible..

Could be bigger impact DL than Watt.

And I know what I said Mariotafreak.

10. Broken Arrow

If you Winston and Mariota croch riders don't like me, feel free not to share any of your thoughts with me..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar