Joel Filani Pics (ALOT)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i think i got every angle you can get of joel filani...

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

His hair can only be described as Cortland Finnegan-esque

3. RedRaider427

RedRaider427 Guest

Haha, awesome. I took those Raiderpower pictures. About half of them were from my POS digital camera that ran through batteries every 15 minutes, and another half were from a Nikon D50 that was money. I'll post some of my favorite photos of Filani the next time I have some free time with my laptop. (Probably tomorrow.)

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I like the Texas Tech uniforms.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

same, but i love the Arizona uni's even more....they are almost reflections of the titans..

6. RedRaider427

RedRaider427 Guest

The UnderArmour gear is really nice. I just hope we stick with the same design. We seem to change jerseys every year or two. Anyway, on to my pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. RedRaider427

RedRaider427 Guest

And a few more...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thanks for sharing Red :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar