Joe Horn refuses to take a pay cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

except that neither team were worthy of the Championship
    ie, Michigan would not have beaten Florida either

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

But what your saying makes zero sence. Say Collins started the whole season. Wed have 1 win maybe none.

And please read this carefully.

"Ted Ginn took the opening kickoff back for a touchdown then got injured"

Are you going to sit there and tell me if he played the rest of the game we still woulda lost? If so then please stop talkin about this.

If you lose one of your best players one of your "leaders" thats been with the team the whole entire season your not going to play well. Thats a fact.

You will not only lose the game you will get beat soundly. His injury affected us bad in that game. And if you cant see that then just wow. Go watch OSU vs Michigan...

Go watch OSU vs Texas.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yes, why not put the teams that beat them in the National Championship? then again, I guess that's an argument for a playoff, which I've always thought the NCAA should adopt in some form (I might actually watch a significant amoung of college ball if that were the case)

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

All you Buckeyes haters better get used to Ginn. Cuz he will be wearing blue very soon. And when he gets a TD in every game next season weather it be on kickoff or recieving dont sit there and say I love this guy when you diddnt even watch him in college and you have no idea what he was capable of doing.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the BCS system just does not work

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i'll disagree with you and say that Ginn will be wearing Purple
    the VIKINGS needs 2 things very badly - WR and QB
    they'll take the WR first and possibly work the kinks out with Tavarius

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You kno what the NCAA should do... they should make a playoff like the NFL. Then you guys who say we diddnt deserve to be there can shut your mouths. Dont ever tell me that my team diddnt deserve to be there. We were ranked #1 all season. ALL SEASON. I dont care if we dont play in a division thats "faster" as they said the SEC was. We still remained number 1. Went threw 2 number 2 ranked teams. Had the heisman trophy winner.. ect. I can go on and on. I cant stand when people say crap like you guys are. We lost the game I KNO WE DID. But we did not lose to a team that is better then us. I hate excuses just as much as the next person. But Ginns injury was the Buckeyes downfall. End of story. If you wanna continue this make a thread about it cuz we went too off topic..

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i believe this years matchup was correct - fwiw

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I would be very happy with that, I'm not arguing that he's not a great player, I'm just saying that if you really think you had the better team, you shouldn't have lost by 30 because you're top reciever went down, if it had been a close game, you could attribute it to the injury, but that game was anything but close. Also, you point out that all he did when he played was run a kick back for a td, well, Devin Hester ran the opening kickoff of the Super Bowl back for a TD, then did nothing the rest of the game. If Hester had gotten hurt shortly after that return would you be blaming the Bears' loss on losing Hester? My point with bringing up Hester is that it's really easy to eliminate a great returner; you don't kick the ball to him.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is a fine line between reality and fantasy. You just crossed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar