Joe Horn refuses to take a pay cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Wow, this thread was active while I was at dinner.

Anyway, McNabb wasn't doing much before he got hurt in that game, he had less than 50% completion (6-13) for 78 yards no TDs and one INT and the Eagles were down 7-3 when he went down, so you could easily say we would have won that game had McNabb stayed healthy. How bout you look at the rest of their games after McNabb went down, they were 5-1 with their only loss coming against the Colts, who only lost one game outside the AFC South, in Indy, where the Colts didn't lose a game this season. Everyone else stepped up their game so that the team could be successful despite losing their star.

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Ok, that's all I wanted to get you to admit, I will now let this thread go ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar