Joe Horn refuses to take a pay cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I make a motion to close this thread

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Answer me this. Could Florida of beaten Michigan? No im sorry they couldnt

With Ginn the game would of been over rite at the beginning. And it was over at the beginning. The whole momentum changed once he limped off the field. You dont let the guy you most need to contain in the most important game of your life retun the opening kickoff for a td.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did they play each other?

And what is the relevance?

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

OK but im done.

We lost. I guess the only thing that matters is what the final score is at the end of the game.

My main reason of even continuing this on and on was to get u guys to realize that Ginns injury is why we lost. But obviously u dont feel the same way i do so i quit. If you cant see what our offence did in the past games then forget it. U dont go from averaging 300 yards a game to getting 81 yards of total offence.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Cuz he said with Ginn we woulda lost.

And we beat Michigan... so therefore with ginn it woulda been over.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

can we all seriously stop now. Cuz once someone says something again it just keeps going on and on and on.. this shoulda never been talked about in the first place

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I end this thread ( not the whole thread just the talk about the national championship game) with the baddest man to wear an osu uniform at this game

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJcoProSdbA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJcoProSdbA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Eddie George?

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I said "at that game"

Eddie was wearing a suit at that game

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i asked my friend a question. I kno we ended this but i asked him

"how could one man(ginn) change the outcome of the whole game"

his response

Ginn plays that game , Buckeyes take it Gators... cant put 8 in the box all game and the rest of the recievers and smith has time to make plays thats how one man can change the outcome of a game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar