Job Interviews

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:ha:

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

make sure you are well dressed, a first impression look is important too

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You trying to say something? :brow:

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Go watch the movie Pursuit of HappYness and watch Will Smiths job interview

5. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

How did it go?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Haven't had the interview yet, they haven't given me an interview date. Apparently not in a hurry which is really annoying me.

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Don't stop looking. If you do get other interviews, consider them practice for the one you really want.

Remember, you're a free agent.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have a job already, just not the career I want. Its a good stop gap solution until this comes up.

9. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

don't give up on it and when you do get the interview i suggest you treat everyone with respect, not just the managment you are interviewing with. Example: if you walk in to a business and a receptionist asks if she can be of help... don't dismiss her, same goes for assistants. I can't tell you how many people have lost big jobs at my work because they treated me like I was inferior. My boss ALWAYS asks my oppinion when she walks out of her office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar